For so long, Indian businesses were used to dull, dated, disconnected software. These products were functional, no doubt, but they never aimed at improving the user experience. With the changing landscape (including the GST), businesses now have a reason to switch to software with which they will able to make their work enjoyable.
GST has been hailed as the most ambitious tax reform in India since independence and is expected to overhaul the indirect tax system in India. With this overhaul there are major changes in slew and as such the tax return filing, accounting and audit mechanism has changed manifold. The GST Software is a technical backbone that helps organizations with their GST operations like accounting and invoicing needs, inventory, finances, purchase, sales, taxation, payroll, etc. efficiently.
Exfi – GST Enable Invoicing Software allows you to calculate the right amount and filters all the indirect tax making it a easy structure for you as a repercussion you pay exactly and no-one else the amount that you are supposed to pay. Exfi is straightforward to set going on and fast in enabling GST Billing, Invoicing and printing.You can enlarge on every one of of your products, Taxes and customers.
Some of the key features of Exfi – GST Enabled Software are :
- Generate Invoices as per the GST standards
- Add and Validate GST HSN Code
- Manage Taxes as per the GST guidelines
- View Monthly Sales Graph on Dashboard
- Manage Stocks with features like Stocks Running Out Notification
- Backup data to secure invoices and your details
- Add Unlimited Items with their Brands
- Create Unlimited Contacts and Quotations
- Get Regular Updates for Exfi
- Ease of use with friendly user interface
Exfi helps you to grow your business without limits, while you maintain complete control over important company information and data.
To know more about EXF, please view EXFI Brochure : http://exfi.in/brochure.pdf
To Download Trial version, visit : http://exfi.in/